FREE WHS CONSULTATION: 1300 651 913
Construction WHS Management Plans
A Construction WHS Management Plan is a written plan that sets out the arrangements for managing the health and safety issues of a construction project. The intention of a Construction WHS Management Plan is to ensure the required processes are in place to manage the risks associated with a complex construction project.
All construction projects over $250,000 must have a written WHS management plan. The plan is to be prepared by the Principal Contractor before any construction work commences.
A Construction WHS Management Plan will typically contain (but not be limited to) the following:
- Details of people with specific health and safety responsibilities
- Arrangements for consultation, cooperation and coordination
- Arrangement for managing incidents
- Site-specific health and safety rules and how people will be informed of the rules
- Arrangements to collect and assess, monitor and review SWMS
Contact Us for assistance developing or reviewing your Construction WHS Management Plan